Keep Moving now allows you to cycle, run or walk your postponed event virtually and support the healthcare worker of your heart!
Keep moving. This remains to be very important – maybe now more than ever. Those who are fit and healthy will be less prone to viruses. Next to the preventative health measures relating to hygiene and social contact, we think exercise should get the third podium place.
Now that you cannot exercise in groups or at events for a while, we would like to help you to keep moving individually in your home or in the direct environment around your home (walking, running, cycling,...) and within the government rules. Keep Moving adds a level of experience and fun to your solo exercise moments.
But it does more than that! After all, you are not just doing this for yourself, but also for our healthcare workers. The virtual medal that you receive after your challenge, you will give to the healthcare worker of your heart, as a token of your appreciation!
Go for a cycle, run or walk at the event you were supposed to be taking part in or an event that takes your fancy. Participate for free through our virtual events and Keep Moving!
- Cover a similar distance as the one you were going to cover at the event of the weekend at your own pace. Whenever you want, inside or outside.
- Connect your wearable or sports app to Keep Moving and become part of our virtual community for free. Keep Moving is compatible with Strava, Garmin, Runkeeper, Start2Run, Fitbit and Pacer.
- For every completed virtual event you win a unique virtual medal. You can then donate it to the healthcare worker of your heart via social media.
- Time or rankings do not matter. Still, you get to enjoy these virtual events with many other sports fans.
- Every week you can choose from events that were supposed to have been held in that week. You will be able to take part in the actual events at a later date. Go ahead and take part in the virtual event now!
How does Keep Moving work?
Before you start
Connect your favourite sports app or wearable and log your sports activities.
Choose your event
Take part in our virtual events. Choose from various events every week.
Start and donate
Take the challenge, earn your unique medal and donate it to the healthcare worker of your heart in a symbolic gesture.